Wednesday, May 13, 2009

lahir jer super sayap ke bumi ini!

my besties name is rabiatul adawiyah zakaria...how could i get this name because of my parents..my lovely abah and mak...i was born in cameron highlands at the old hospital but now cameron highlands have a new hospital..hhhahahha....so good bye my old hospital...hahhahah(bodoh)im going to 18 on this year...but i think i cant celebrate with all my beloved friends and family..(babi)going to study lah wehh..okeyh peoples u can call me ruby...yaaa..
hhahah...another also can..yup...first june im gonna be a student of segi college..so sad..because of what???because i must stay far away from my family and the others friends..especially him..hahhaha(sial..xnk weh)ok...it will be countinued on next month.....daaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment